Upholstery & Furniture Cleaning
Upholstery Cleaning Services Toronto
Cleanol has been steam cleaning upholstery in Toronto since 1937. Our expert upholstery cleaning technicians will have your sofas, chairs, ottoman, loveseats and couches back to a clean and fresh state.
Our Toronto area upholstery cleaners are experienced in cleaning all types of materials from modern microfiber to antique velvet – Cleanol has your upholstery cleaning needs covered in the Greater Toronto Area.
Below is a list of our in-home upholstery cleaning services:
- Upholstery stain and spot treatment
- Fabric guard and protection – protects chairs and sofas from stains and spills
- Sanitization and disinfecting of upholstered furniture
- Odour removal for sofas, chairs and upholstered surfaces
Some clients prefer to bring smaller items such as cushions, slipcovers, table clothes, lamps, stuffed animals, luggage, mats and similar items to our cleaning facility and receive a 10% cash and carry discount. Alternatively, Cleanol offers pick-up and delivery of these smaller items for cleaning at our cleaning facility as well.
Cleanol specialists have equipment that cleans virtually every type of upholstery in existence, from a microfiber couch to a velvet sofa.
Why Choose Cleanol
- First, your Cleanol specialist will inspect each piece of furniture to create a cleaning plan that is customized to the type of fabric and the make and model of the particular piece.
- Your Cleanol specialist will then get to work removing stains, deep-cleaning away bacteria and germs and restoring colour.
- Cleanol also offers deodorizer services, as well as a stain-resistant protective coating for fabrics.
- Toronto’s largest and most trusted cleaning and restoration company.
- Rugs are individually hand cleaned after determining the method best suited to the rugs’ weave, fibre and dyes.
Cleanol’s Industry-Leading 4R Guarantee
any areas or items to your satisfaction. In the unlikely event that you are still not satisfied with the results, Cleanol will;
your money. In the unlikely event of any damage caused by Cleanol, Cleanol will;
the damage at its expense, or if the items cannot be repaired, Cleanol will;
the problem by crediting you with the item’s present actual cash value, as Determined By Canadian Insurance Industry Standards.